The fair, which brought together 3,285 exhibitors
and 230,000 professional visitors from all over the world, plays an important role in investments.
About 70 per cent of all the specialised operators were from other countries: with nearly 30,000 from Asia (in particular: China, South Korea and Iran) and 6 per cent from the USA and Canada.
In the case of European visitors, Italy came first with more than 10,000 people, followed by the Netherlands (9,500), France (6,700), Belgium (6,300), Spain and Poland (5,000 each).
Ferrarini & Benelli’s experience
Ferrarini & Benelli met with a general willingness to invest at the fair and made a number of new contacts, some of whom have since become customers.
The European buyers who showed most interest in the corona and plasma treatments of the company based in Romanengo (CR) were, in order, from Italy (20%), Turkey, Spain, Germany, Russia and France.
These were followed by two other strategic areas: the Asian markets (notably India, Pakistan, Thailand, Korea and Japan) and the American markets (mainly the USA, Argentina and Colombia). There was also a discernible increase in visitors from the Mediterranean and the Middle East.
All the new technologies received much attention:
- The new heads for ever more efficient Plasma treatment
- Corona 3D treatment, that directs the discharge toward the substrate to be treated by an air flow
- The EVO generators with touch screen display, available also with remote panel with Wi-Fi connection
- Dyne Control test pens and test inks for precise measurement of surface tension or quick testing of surfaces for corona treatment.
With regard to corona systems, we proposed the Bikappa Rotary double-sided corona treatment station with:
- special vulcanised silicone coating of the roller (instead of conventional silicone coating)
- multipoint, sector or segment electrodes in various sizes for treatment of zones, with stainless steel coating