The system is easily installed on laboratory blown film lines or pilot lines in order to:
- test masterbatches, additives, mixture and recycled polymers
- check the quality of the film
- produce multi-layer film with high performance
- produce samples for client’s approvals
- produce little sized film for packaging of food and medical products.
The maximum treating width of the film is 500 mm. The opening of the electrodes for film threading is manual.
- Equipping a blown film extrusion line with a corona treatment is convenient and allows you to:
- verify the surface tension with accuracy
- make test on reduce scale to minimize risks and issues due to a non-optimal surface tension of the material during production.