The event, organised by Plast, the magazine specialising of plastics, and DBI Eventi, is devoted to materials and technologies for converting and flexible packaging.
Various topics relating to raw materials and processing technologies will be covered over the two days of the event.
The speakers will include representatives of the worlds of research and industry, technicians and managers from companies in this area who will be unveiling all the new sector developments likely to create openings on the international markets.
The Forum will also provide a platform for guest speakers from large industrial concerns that are leading users flexible packaging, such as Illy Caffè and Nestlé.
The event will also be an opportunity for discussions and comparing notes, also through “one-to-one” meetings with companies.
Claudia Benelli will join again the Forum and, as a Desk Sponsor, will be at disposal for talking about new challenges in Corona Treatment.
- Thermoplastics, masterbatches and additives
- Biopolymers and biodegradable materials
- Innovative film extrusion technologies
- Coupling and lamination systems
- Cutting and winding units
- Bag and sack heat-sealing and production
- Preliminary treatments and moulding
- Quality control
- Scrap recovery and recycling
- Information about innovative applications, regulations and new emerging markets.
Simultaneous translation into English will be available during the event.
To date the following companies have registered as sponsors.
- Gold Sponsor: A.Schulman, Bandera, Colines, contrex, Electronic Systems, Erema, Frigosystem, Frilvam, Macchi, Ngr, Nordson, Piovan, Reifenhäuser, Sei Laser, Ube, Windmöller & Hölscher.
- Desk Sponsor: Davis Standard, Ferrarini & Benelli, Kuhne, Me.ro, Plastic Systems, Tecnova, Vetaphone.