This alliance between manufacturers of machinery and auxiliary products will allow to present the strengths of Made in Italy products abroad in a coordinated manner .
Thanks to this network, the more competitive forces of the Italian industry can address international markets better. In particular, they will be able to address the emerging markets, which are very active in the packaging industry.
- Present and offer potential customers not a single product, but a know-how that comprises the entire supply chain from pre-press to post-press
- Promote Italian excellence abroad through combined communication (website , co-marketing, web marketing, newsletter )
- Organize events and workshops in target markets together with the main trade fairs
- Foster collaboration among companies in the network to promote technological innovation.
Companies of various sizes, with different specializations and complementary products have joined the project:
Interview with Claudia Benelli
What’s Players in Printing and Converting for you?
In some of the most advanced countries in manufacturing, the alliance between companies of the same productive sector has allowed to improve the international competitiveness of the industry. This alliance is the Italian attempt to:
- promote abroad , in a coordinated manner , a group of qualified Italian companies that provide machinery and auxiliary equipments in printing and converting
- provide a response to the demands of international buyers in terms of process know-how
- facilitate the exchange of experiences between partners and encourage technological innovation.
In your opinion, what can the companies involved in the project offer to the market?
Companies that have created the project want to offer a complete know how to meet the needs of international customers in printing and converting. The alliance can become a point of reference and promotion enhancing Italian exports.
Ferrarini & Benelli will contribute by providing support and expertise for all issues related to the surface treatment of materials in order to improve printing processes and all processes that require an increase in surface tension.
What does Ferrarini & Benelli expect from this alliance?
The corona treatment is an auxiliary equipment within the production line. This has always brought us to interact with other players in the sector (both upstream and downstream). The alliance now allows us to:
- collaborate with companies that offer a high-tech product to share experiences and optimize our proposals
- deepen our expertise to offer customers an even more qualified and comprehensive service
- enhance our international profile
- promote the best of technology , project design and production of printing and converting abroad.
In terms of looking for new markets, we could finally organize co-marketing operations, training, participation in fairs.