F&B partecipated in the Working Group Acigma – Argi and Claudia Benelli collaborated in the drafting of the White Book that represents a summary of the Congress Print4Pack (Palermo, Italy, September 2016).
Print4pack Conference is organised in cooperation with Argi (Italian Association of Graphic Industry Suppliers) and with the support of ICE – Agenzia and the Ministry for Economic Development.
The Conference is the opportunity to spread in the Mediterranean basin an innovative and propositive culture about the new role of Packaging and the new opportunities it can offer, thanks to more and more performing technologies and to new business models which can be implemented.
The conference’s programme is the result of a joint effort of the associations which represent the entire printing chain. They started to work together in November 2015 and, on the 20/21 of September, will deliver a unique mix of contents:
- A two days event with Round Tables and market learders’ opinions
- A delegation of professionals from USA, Israel, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, Iran
- An exclusive White Paper on “Innovative Packaging and Labelling”
20 SEPTEMBER (2 pm – 6,15 pm)
- Macrotrends in the role of packaging & innovation in package printing
- Packaging: from a container to a social role
- Substrates and formats: innovation through materials
- Market trend and technologies which impact the market
- Round Table: Connectivity and Personalisation
- Round Table: Sustainability and Counterfeiting
21 SEPTEMBER (9.30 am – 13 pm)
- Macrotrends in packaging design & innovative use of package printing
- Fashion Packaging: from design to printing
- Effective Package Printing helps customer engagement in retail shop
- Round Table: Design and Enrichment
- The printed packaging’s life cycle
- Wrap-up Round Table.