Visitors from throughout the world has been extremely high. Among the European buyers that have shown a big interest in corona and plasma treatments offered by the company there are the Italians (25% of the total visits) followed by Germans, Spanish, Polish and French
Strong affluence from other two strategic areas: Asian markets (in particular India, China and Taiwan) and American markets (above all USA, Argentina and Mexico). On the increase also visitors from South Africa, Israel and Iran.
We have proposed three corona treating stations suitable for all type of materials, conductive and non-conductive:
- POLIMETAL Suitable for single and double-sided treatment of both conductive and non-conductive materials: plastic and metallised film, paper and aluminium foil and also laminates. With electrodes and ceramic rollers, it is used on flexographic and rotogravure printing, laminating and coating machines and on every type of converting equipment (up to 600 m/min).
- ET 98 Designed for label printing lines, it is equipped with a cartridge system for removal of the electrodes and ceramic rollers. This model treats both conductive and non-conductive materials.
- BIKAPPA POLIMETAL It has been installed during the Drupa on a roll-to-sheet laminating line for treating the film once laminated.
Among Ferrarini & Benelli’s latest news, we recommend:
- The innovative software Corona Quality Control created by Ferrarini & Benelli allows to import the Corona Treatment data from an SD card mounted on the generator to one's own PC and produces certificates of Corona Process Quality.
- Touch screen panel for monitoring the good functioning of corona generator and treating unit. Designed for managing all corona parameters in a very intuitive way.
- Dyne Test Pen and Corona Marker in addition to the well-known Dyne Test Inks are liquid measures for assessing the level of adherence of a liquid on a plastic surface.
Great interest for plasma treatment FB Plasma 3D that works under atmospheric pressure conditions, ensuring optimal levels of wettability of polymers, plastic parts, cardboard and metals.
Among all possible applications (Pad printing, Silk-screening, Ink-jet printing; Laminating; application of glue on folding cartons) the most appreciated during the Drupa has been the one on folding and gluing lines.
Great success also for a good alternative to Plasma treatment: the innovative Corona 3D. Ideal for non-conductive materials, the treatment width of a single torch is 40 mm. The system is also available with two torches.