Labelexpo Europe 2019
Ferrarini & Benelli presented the ET98 corona treatment station at Labelexpo Europe (Brussels, 24 - 27 September).
With a line speed up to 300 m/min ET98 is a corona system for small format treatment, mainly used in the label sector and for narrow web film. It ensures excellent adhesion of printing inks. ET98 has been built with stainless steel materials, the discharge roller is coated with conductive ceramic for better friction and durability. Ceramic electrodes enable the treatment of all types of plastic, metal and aluminium materials. The easy cartridge opening system facilitates threading of the film and disassembly of electrodes for quick maintenance.
The ET98 corona treatment is paired with a single-phase generator available in stand-alone or integrated versions. The digital control system has an easy and intuitive multilingual communication display. Also available with remote control.
We attended the 37th edition of InfloFLEX fair (6 - 7 May 2019) in New Orleans, USA. We presented our corona treatment unit used in the labels sector.
ICE Europe 2019
Ferrarini & Benelli showcased at the 11th edition of ICE Europe in Munich (March, 12 - 14) the biennial show dedicated to converting and flexible packaging. We proposed the Polimetal corona treatment and the brand new AT narrow web corona treatment station for adhesive tapes or plastic films.
- Polimetal is a universal corona treatment unit available in single-sided and double-sided versions. It is usable with all types of materials, conductive and non-conductives: plastic and metallised films, paper and aluminium foils and also laminates. Mainly used in Flexographic and Rotogravure Printing, Laminating and Coating lines and in all Converting applications.
- AT is a treatment station to be mounted on printing lines for adhesive tape or for narrow web plastic materials. The AT station guarantees good bonding of inks and adhesives. Treating width: from 100 mm up to 260 mm. Aluminium discharge roller covered with silicone sleeve.
PLAST is among the most important fairs in the plastic and rubber industry and is held in Milan every three years. From this 2018 edition, it is part of the “The Innovation Alliance” network that has brought together four other international trade shows in a chain logic (IPACK-IMA, MEAT-TECH, PRINT4ALL and INTRALOGISTICA ITALIA), providing a comprehensive technological chain overview.
PLAST 2018 has registered the presence of 1,500 exhibitors (57% Italian and 43% foreign) on a surface of 55,000 net sqm, with a 20% growth in the exhibiting participation from abroad. Over 63,000 visitors, based on the estimate of the Organising Committee (the admission ticket for 5 concurrent exhibitions allowed access to all seventeen stands of The Innovation Alliance). 27.5% of visitors from abroad: Europe (66.67%), Asia (21.35%), America (6.29%), Africa (4.94%), Oceania (0.75%); 117 countries of origin, with Spain, France and Germany most represented.
In our Stand - Plast exhibition section dedicated to the plastic and rubber industry - we met a larger number of operators compared to the 2015 edition (+10%). More than 40% of visits put us in contact with new potential customers from 30 different countries.
- POLIMETAL high-performance universal corona treatment line equipped with special electrodes and ceramic rollers
- BIKAPPA ROTARY double-sided corona treatment line with aluminium multipoint electrodes or with stainless steel coating
- In Air Plasma and In Air Corona to treat three-dimensional objects or small surfaces
- The new line of EVO generators with touch screen control panel.
Virtual tour Stand - Plast 2018
At Bondexpo exhibition (Stuttgart, 8-11 October) hall 6 stand 6526 we esposed:
InfoFLEX 2018, taking place May 7-8 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, is the event where the worlds of package printing and converting technologies successfully intertwine. Attendees from every facet of the package printing and converting industry will set out to discover more than 240 exhibitors.
We participated with USA agent Grafikontrol NA to present surface corona treaters:
- for printing and converting
- for narrow webs and labels.