The control system is completely digital. The control and signalling panel has membrane switches and a communication display in different languages using simple symbols with easy and intuitive operation.
- Constant power control
- Manual power control
- Soft start
- Sound alarm management
- Current overload limitation
- Working frequency display
- Set and output power display
- Setting of minimum stopping speed
- Discharge roll speed detection and display
- Storage of up to 50 events.
- Discharge density display (Watt*min/m²)
- Auto-start management
- R.P.V. Power regulation as a function of speed (with the possibility of setting endless ramps of proportionality)
- Available in stand alone version with IP43-grade protection or integrated with IP20-grade protection.
- Remote control panel or remote system Analogic, Profibus or Profinet.