We exhibited our Corona Bikappa Rotary and Poliplast treaters, along with our new Evo Smart generator and our complete range of Plasma treatment solutions.
- Bikappa Rotary is a two-sided treatment system for high-performance blown film extruders or flexographic printing presses in line with extruders. With rotating discharge roller opening for easy film threading and accessibility to the electrode assembly to perform all maintenance and air-gap adjustment operations. Also available in a single-sided version.
- Poliplast is a treatment system for non-conductive plastic films available in single- or double-sided versions. For extrusion coating, converting and cast film applications, this system treats even the most difficult substrates.
Evo Smart, Generator 4.0
Along with our corona treaters, we exhibited Evo Smart, an innovative generator that can be connected to the FB Cloud platform to receive technical support with real-time data monitoring from any device and remote diagnostics.
Plasma treatment is ideal for treating small plastic objects such as electrical and special cables, profiles and sections, pipes and pex tubes. Excellent for targeted surface treatments on very small portions of an area. The system allows low energy consumption and does not release pollutants into the atmosphere.
- In Air Plasma is a treatment system consisting of a generator connected to 1, 2, 3 or 4 discharge nozzles, for a total treatment width of 40 mm
- In Air Plasma Plus is the system that can be equipped with two special interchangeable nozzles, for treatment up to 25 and 70 mm surface area
- In Air Plasma Spark, designed for specific applications, is equipped with a discharge nozzle for treatment width of 40